Supporting the well-being of your teams
Shaping the future of learning
Through this period of immense change and uncertainty in our working lives, the need for an employer to stay connected to their workforce is more important than ever before. How are we able best connect, recognise and engage with our employees with confidence and clarity during times of uncertainty while supporting business continuity?
- Ensure your people are feeling connected, happy and trusted
- Communicate organisational response to rapid change
- Being aware of mental and physical health
- Maintaining structure and a sense of normality in the day-to-day
Where do you start?
People have always been at the heart of what we do. Whether you’re a manager taking a team through a new way of working, or you’ve swiftly moved to homeworking yourself, the virtual working toolkit developed with Kineo and The Oxford Group contains essential advice and tips to help keep you productive and feel supported.
Need something now?
Being comfortable and confident in times of change and uncertainty is a skill that will pay off many times over for managers. Change makes many uncomfortable – but there are tools, techniques and approaches you can use to become more confident.
- The Oxford Group has a short course on Dealing with Ambiguity
- Kineo have a suite of online content that supports mental health and well-being and a new ‘working from home’ course.
If we don’t have the tools you need, let’s collaborate. We’ll take on the behavioural hurdles and provide resources so you can get back to focusing on your people.