Kineo's contractor workforce management solution has landed
Nurture Marketing Specialist at Kineo APAC
Kineo is excited to announce that the Sitepass new workforce management solution experience is here!
Sitepass asked clients for feedback, and they wanted improved tools to manage their workforce more effectively.
Sitepass has delivered - and at a time when the industry needs it the most.
Sitepass has powered its way forward and empowered customers by bringing several systems together into a single product. Multiple needs and processes are now streamlined into one convenient application.
How is Sitepass helping businesses meet today’s demanding workforce changes?
As organisation leaders, we need to know where our people are while ensuring their safety. Whilst wrangling the impact and uncertainty of Covid-19, businesses require a greater level of agility than they thought possible, with urgent demands to upscale or downsize their workforces. Sitepass’ workforce management software helps to create a smooth transition for businesses in a state of flux. The tool enables quick deployment with onboarding and essential on job and work, health and safety training to meet rapidly changing customer demand.
- How can businesses deliver information to their people quickly while also capturing information from them efficiently?
- How can businesses connect, deploy onboarding programs and upskill their people faster? And begin to repair their existing workforce, getting them ready to return to site?
- How can businesses monitor their people wherever they are located, putting their safety first, while considering their physical and mental health?
Our primary focus has been to meet these needs. Sitepass helps businesses to manage their visitors and contractor compliance, onboard their entire workforce, deliver training – and more!
How can Sitepass help you manage your workforce?
Track the compliance of your workforce, ensuring they are insured, qualified and understand the processes, risks and hazards to work across each site or across your entire company.
Personalise the onboarding experience for your employees, volunteers, visitors and contractors, ensuring they are trained, qualified and ready to work for each location across your entire company.
Build and assign online training for completion prior to your workforce commencing work. Deliver interactive content for corporate inductions, site inductions, policies and procedures and assessments.
Monitor the movements of every visitor, contractor and employee across every site within your entire organisation and use the live check in dashboards to track their attendance, security and safety.
How can you use Sitepass to monitor the safety of your people?
Sitepass provides a complete and elegant solution that is unique in the market. The Visitor Management System (VMS) allows businesses to streamline their workforce management processes to reduce risk, maximise control and increase peace of mind. There is unlimited use of the VMS to deploy it to all sites and track every sign-in per site. Sitepass ensures that you can monitor the safety of everyone across your entire organisation.
With Sitepass, VMS clients can:
- Replace paper-based site attendance by setting up a kiosk for visitors, contractors, employees, and other personnel to sign into site or reception.
- Comply with Work Health and Safety legislation and prove that contractors have completed all conditions for working on-site.
- Control and keep track of who gains access to the worksite. And in the case of an emergency, communicate with every individual working at the site.
- Geofence all locations, and sign-in and sign-out of a worksite with the mobile application and QR code reader.
- Access Sitepass VMS reporting data.
This article further details how contractor and visitor management combine for a complete solution.
How can you benefit from Sitepass and be one step ahead of rapid business change?
Visit the Sitepass website to find out more. Or request a demo to see how Sitepass can make a real difference to your business. As there are no associated costs, why not register today.