Digital transformation - fear or fortune for the finance sector?
Discover what digital transformation means for the finance sector
Technology has been innovating at an exponential rate with many sectors facing a unique set of challenges. Our expert panel in this live debate focuses on the finance sector, you’ll hear insight from:
- Ana Perales, Director, Barclays UK, Strategic Transformation
- Emily Saltmer, Head of Leadership Development, Legal & General
- Savvas Koufou, Head of People Consulting, Banking KPMG
- Elizabeth McManus, Head of Leading Transformation & Engagement, The Oxford Group
- Andy Dent, Territory Manager, ILM
They’ll be discussing specific challenges faced by the finance sector and what this means for organisations, including:
- the way customers interact with banks and insurance companies.
- the demands placed on learning and development to meet the new needs of the business.
- the support available from outside the sector to enable a rapid rate of change.
If you work in HR, L&D, Talent Management or in a digital transformation role within the finance sector this is one for you.
Elizabeth advises organisations across the UK and Europe on raising their business performance. She has substantial client experience in working with experts and with the creation of high performance in complex environments. Elizabeth specialises in consulting, senior leadership and management development.