Implementing diverse learning journeys with a Learning Experience Platform for Reece
Successful learning experience platform designed by Reece’s people for its people
The results can be clearly seen in the creation of ‘Future Leaders Now’
Through close collaboration with Kineo, the creation and testing of the LXP has been highly successful. Phase 1 is complete with 4 further phases to go.
The new way of learning;
- Learning content is designed by Reece’s people for its people with strong senior stakeholder support and campaign style messaging emphasising learning not as a compliance activity but as a competitive advantage
- Compliments busy demands of the branch and is designed to be done on the go
- Is mobile friendly and easy to access
- Contains bite sized information where learning can be achieved in 5-10 minutes a day – progress can easily be paused or saved allowing for client interruptions
- Is a blend of different dynamic learning experiences, which are made up of short videos, guided coaching sessions, self-driven research, group collaboration and workshops.
- Each core learning experience is spaced out with reflective questions and interactive reinforcements to improve learning transfer. Content is released on a weekly basis (based on a system logic model dated from course sign up date) and can be paused during busy period or when on Annual Leave
- Journeys are totally self selected to democratise the learning approach, also personalised according to different leadership level and moments of need.
The goal is to embed a complete socially led learning ecosystem, and even with only phase 1 completed to date, this is already well on its way.